Destin on the Gulf Condominiums offers a wide range of amenities to make your visit to the Emerald Coast relaxing and enjoyable.
All units at Destin on the Gulf are gorgeously decorated and appointed with the comforts of home to make your stay pleasurable. Guests will relish the amazing balcony views of the Gulf of Mexico that can be enjoyed while relaxing indoors. These fully furnished units are equipped with a full kitchen as well as cable TV and VCR, and guests can utilize the laundry facilities that are available on each floor. Additionally, Destin on the Gulf has two air conditioned elevators which provide easy accessibility and comfort for all guests.
Conference and Reception Room
Our conference and reception room is a perfect location for your next event, whether it be business or pleasure. The room accommodates up to 100 people, so guests can conduct business meetings or host other events with satisfaction and comfort. Family reunions, theme parties, class reunions, corporate retreats, and a myriad other special events can be enjoyed at Destin on the Gulf. What better place than next to the world’s most beautiful beaches to have a gorgeous wedding at sunset and a reception just within walking distance?
Beach Access and Activities
With a private boardwalk and walkway, visitors have easy access the sugar-white sandy beaches and emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico…paradise is just footsteps away from your room. The pool offers a place that the entire family can splash around and have a great time. Use our charcoal grills to cook seafood from the local charter boats or grill your favorite meal.
Extras included with daily / weekly reservation
Florida’s Emerald Coast offers unlimited ways to have fun away from the beach! Enjoy these exciting family activities, compliments of Emerald Coast Vacation Rentals! Your “Freebies Card,” is provided at check in, and is all you need to take advantage of these great offers.
*Please note: Unfortunately, we are unable to extend these benefits to monthly rentals. They are available only to our guests renting by the day or week.
Regatta Bay Golf Club
One round of golf with cart — FREE! Tackle 18 challenging holes at Regatta Bay, voted “#1 Favorite Golf Course in Northwest Florida” by readers of Florida Golf News.
The Destin Princess
Half-day deep-sea fishing trip for one adult — FREE! Learn why Destin is nicknamed “the luckiest fishing village in the world” — or just enjoy the breathtaking scenery and salt air — as we treat you to four hours aboard the Destin Princess.
All of our guests will receive 10% off at DAC Fitness. Destin’s cleanest, friendliest gym is now located on the corner of US.98 E and Gulfshore Drive at the entrance to Holiday Isle. Fully equipped with treadmills, ellipticals, bikes and a great range of strength training equipment.
One adult snorkel tour per unit, per paid night stay.
While enjoying your stay inDestin and on the Emerald Coast, join Destin Snorkel in one of our many tours: two stop snorkeling, Snuba, shelling/dolphin, sunset/dolphin and fireworks tours. No other company gives you the variety of tour choices and snorkeling flexibility than Destin Snorkel.
One adult fare per unit, per paid night stay.
Climb aboard Destin’s ORIGINAL Sea Blaster for a fun and exciting cruise with Capt. Larry who has been entertaining families in the Destin area since 1995. Join the fun and come search the Emerald Green waters of the Gulf of Mexico along the sugar white sand beaches of Destin, Florida, for the most playful dolphins.
Unlimited movie and game rentals per day, one movie or game out at a time. Relax after a busy day on the Emerald Coast with a timeless classic … Or let the kids wind down with a favorite flick they left at home.
Avoid paying “Gate Prices”! Buy your discounted tickets for Big Kahuna’s through ECVR and SAVE!
Emerald Bay & Seascape
Get 10% to 20% off rates at the Emerald Bay Golf Club and Seascape Golf Course. Both courses are premiere courses that are open to the general public. Special discounted group rates are also available.
AMENITY RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
- ASI AMENITY CARD MUST BE PRESENTED WITH A PHOTO ID TO CLAIM ANY AMENITY.
- The name on the ASI amenity card must match the ID.
- Complimentary amenity reservations may be redeemed by an adult (18 years or older) only.
- Guest receives one complimentary admission, per service, per unit/reservation, per paid nights stay.
- Valid for daily and weekly stays only.
- Amenities are non cumulative and nontransferable.
- Amenities are available on day of check in and for each night paid, but they are not available on complimentary day or on the day of departure.
- CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED EVENT.
- Any late cancellations or no-shows, including partial no-shows, will be charged to the credit card for all admissions reserved, including the complimentary reservations.
- ALL RESERVATIONS MUST BE GUARANTEED WITH A VALID CREDIT CARD.
- Reservations must be made through ASI Customer Service Center in order to take advantage of the complimentary service.
- ASI phone number and hours of operation are listed on the bottom of this page and on the back of your amenities card.
- Reservations made by guest, and not by ASI will not be complimentary.
- All reservations booked by guests directly with the Service Provider will be charged to the guest, including the complimentary reservation.
- Services are not guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to hold up to 30 days a year for private events.
- Your ASI reservationist would be pleased to book additional reservation for your other attendees at the best season rate available.
- Airport limousine service: Complimentary adult fare per paid night stay. Fare is for the first three passengers (additional guests will pay standard rate). For further information or to make reservations, please call the ASI Customer Service Center at (850) 837-9155.